Σελίδες

Τετάρτη 10 Απριλίου 2019

escape with the wings of a new day into the dream












































 Time and light join in the dream. What  it has to been said, it is said.
 Time, a blow in the  gap.
I  escape  with the wings of a new day into the dream.
I gaze  at the extent of the infinite,  it will not be able to deprive me of the wings.

In this work I’m between dreams and nightmares feelings, anxiety and pain
light and darkness,  fantasy and transcendence
realism and its dissolution, far away and close by.
When we sleep we go beyond all reason. 
We can dream that we are flying, that we are making love or that we are in a wonderful journey.
Dreams have their own rules so we can find ourselves horrified  hanging on the edge of a
cliff or  that we have just escaped a bloody crash.
 In our dreams or nightmares  everything can happen...
 Our subconscious can travel to the strangest places....
I do not think of this images as a reproduction of reality , but as illusions of life, 
thoughts  and wishes. 
 I create new imaginary forms of reality, which then interact with reality itself.
  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου